Registration Open for NSSF Industry Summit
in Austin, Texas
AUSTIN, Texas — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®) is pleased to announce that registration is open for its 2017 Industry Summit, set for June 5-7 in Austin, Texas.
Underscoring the industry’s focused efforts to connect more deeply with today’s firearms owners, hunters and recreational shooters, attendees will be treated to a jam-packed agenda of dynamic speakers and powerful, thought-provoking sessions.
Speakers and sessions this year include:
- Best-selling author and inspirational speaker John O’Leary
- Six-time Olympic medalist Kim Rhode
- Champion shooter Julie Golob
- “Women of the Industry” panel with a group of women who have each spent more than 20 years in the hunting and shooting sports industry
- “A View From The Top” panel with Brett Flaugher, President, Winchester Ammunition; Travis Hall, CEO, Browning Arms; Marty Daniel, President and CEO, Daniel Defense; and Mike Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, HIVIZ Shooting Systems
- And many more!
NSSF encourages all retailers, ranges, manufacturers and all involved in the hunting and shooting sports industry to make plans to intend this important forum. To see the Summit agenda and register, visit nssfsummit.org.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2017 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important event at nssfsummit.org/sponsorship or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-1320 ext. 214.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 12,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit www.nssf.org.