Registration is now open for NSSF’s 2017 Industry Summit, set for June 5-7 in Austin, Texas.
Underscoring the industry’s focused efforts to connect more deeply with today’s firearms owners, hunters and recreational shooters, attendees will be treated to a jam-packed agenda of dynamic speakers and powerful, thought-provoking sessions.
Speakers and sessions this year include:
- Best-selling author and inspirational speaker John O’Leary
- Six-time Olympic medalist Kim Rhode
- Champion shooter Julie Golob
- “Women of the Industry” panel with a group of women who have each spent more than 20 years in the hunting and shooting sports industry
- “A View From The Top” panel with Brett Flaugher, President, Winchester Ammunition; Travis Hall, CEO, Browning Arms; Marty Daniel, President and CEO, Daniel Defense; and Mike Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, HIVIZ Shooting Systems
- And many more!
NSSF encourages all retailers, ranges, manufacturers and all involved in the hunting and shooting sports industry to make plans to intend this important forum. To see the Summit agenda and register, visit nssfsummit.org.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2017 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important event at nssfsummit.org/sponsorship or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at email@example.com or 203-426-1320 ext. 214.