- You’ll gain vital statistics about the population endemic to your store: age range, employment (both numbers employed and types of employment), household income, education levels, and more. This allows you to target and market to those audiences most likely to spend in your store—and discover those you didn’t consider before.
- You’ll learn what the customers in your area like to shoot! Handgun, shotgun, rifle, and airgun target shooters, plus firearms hunters, muzzleloading hunters, and bowhunters—even paintball enthusiasts—are all estimated for your specific location.
- Discover who’s competing with you—and who might just be a similar business you can partner with.
- Detailed trend information on population growth, cultural shifts, and income changes. This allows you to be a proactive marketer, rather than a store owner reacting last minute to things going on around your business.
- Several highly specific, targeted marketing suggestions drawn to produce results given the mass of data in your Customized Market Report— NSSF has done all the work for you!
NSSF Customized Market Reports analyzing data for populations up to a 35-mile radius of your establishment are available to NSSF Members at a cost of $625. These same reports are available to non-members at a cost of $6,250. To order your Customized Market Report online, click here. To join NSSF, click here. For more information on these reports, contact Dianne Vrablic, NSSF Research Coordinator at 203-426-1320 x263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.